Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Over The Cubicle Chronicles: Who is Really In Charge?





Brooke and Jeffrey have been unsupervised for a few days now. Brooke is acting in her supervisor's stead and Jeffrey has been just acting, acting a damn fool!


"Hey Brooke"


"What Jeffrey?"


"It's my day to leave early."


"I thought yesterday was your day to leave early."


"Well, no yesterday was my day to come in late."


"Boy, I can't keep up with your damn schedule."


Jeffrey hears Brooke gathering her things.


"Where you going Brooke?"


"I have an important meeting on the Mezzanine at 1pm."


Jeffrey steps out of his cube just as Brooke steps out of hers.


"We don't have a Mezzanine."


"I know, it's on the Mezzanine at Mazza Gallerie with my massage therapist. I put it on the schedule as a Work-Life-Balance Symposium. Ain't it great to be in charge? See Ya!"




















No comments:

Post a Comment